So, the 3 things about this that make me happy:
1) A-ENGLAND!!!! As a birthday gift to myself, I made an unprecedented 5 bottle purchase (usually it's only 2 or 3 polishes of any given kind at one time) and they just got here on Friday. I cannot get over how superb these polishes are!
2) Stamping!! Or more specifically, stamping with MoYou London plates! They are simply amazing and if you enjoy stamping, you really should invest/treat yourself to some. The cost is a bit higher since they do come from London only and your purchase on their site will be in GBP (pounds sterling). Let me tell you, their currency is much more powerful than ours! Ouch. But these plates are worth it!
3) Sushi!! Not only did I get to experience it last night with my mom & dad & sister, but I've now gotten all of them to try it. :D WIN! It was an uphill battle for the last few years since I discovered it, gracias a mi mejor amiga en el mundo (my best friend in the WORLD). Oh and did I mention I also had sushi on my nails?! And no, I do not mean because I was using my fingers instead of chopsticks... Let's take a look, shall we?
I give you A-England Rose Bower with an accent of Sinful Colors Rich In Heart, stamped image in Konad special white polish from MoYou Suki plate #3. Sadly, I no longer see it on the site! :-/
Rose Bower was a color I didn't think I'd really ever want to purchase, but after seeing this post, I was SOLD. And now I clearly love it, since it was the first one I used! It's THE most brilliant red shimmer with scattered holo. In the shade, it's a more muted raspberry. Still beautiful! One coat here, I should've done two because my painting skills sucked. *no fault of the polish!!
Rich In Heart is so not brown/copper like it appears in the bottle below. Grrr. Why did my camera keep pulling the brown tones?! It's actually a beautiful almost black red shimmer (in 2 coats). You can what I mean on my rice bowl accent above. :)
|The tips were all chipped after one day because of work. -_- Thanks work! You pay for my polish AND ruin it!|
That 'lil accent was my favorite!! A piece of nigiri (type of sushi) - sliced raw fish with a molded ball of rice underneath, usually with a dab of wasabi in between the rice and fish. I wasn't planning to get this stamping plate, but when I saw the smiling sushi pieces, I was again, SOLD! lol
I've been wanting to do a sushi mani to coincide with a sushi dinner for awhile now. :)
So, to tally it up:
1) A-England Rose Bower = $10 (Sinful Rich In Heart = $1.98)
2) MoYou Suki plate = £4.99
3) Sushi = umm, my parents got the bill :D
The feeling of happiness looking at my nails & spending time with family = priceless!